Keeping a healthy body is one's responsibility especially for us parents. It's a no joke when one gets hospitalized or sick knowing the monetary burden being involved. Expensive medicines, high consultation and doctors' fees, laboratory fees, transportation, room accommodation and meal expenses among others are the determining factors to high hospital bills. Prevention is truly better than cure so to speak.
Few weeks ago together with my wife Beca, I got the opportunity to do what I preached here, that is to stay healthy. We got up early and prepare for an early weekend morning jog. Our place of destination is the Manila Memorial Park in Liloan, Cebu since some of our friends suggested that it's an ideal place for the planned run. To cut the story short, destination reached and I had a couple of rounds doing the jog. I sweat alot and it was such a nice experience. The place was clean, quiet, lots of greens, secured, lots of joggers, hikers and bikers too both young and old. I swear to myself that it wouldn't be my last to run in MMP but just the beginning. I will surely comeback to do the early weekend morning jog. The place is really good for joggers, hikers and bikers of all ages.
Jogging is an effective, inexpensive way of keeping ourselves healthy. It's a sure stress-buster. It is not an easy routine though. It takes a lot of hardwork, patience and perseverance. Having a sound and healthy body is everyone's dream and aspiration. Live a healthy and longer life for your family. Your family needs you.
Receive more reasons to be inspired by subscribing to Work-Life Balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment